Friday, December 16, 2022

Hot Wheels NFT Series 4 Drop - So... What Really Happened?

 Stay tuned...



When the day of the drop came up I was focused on watching from the outside and taking in all of the drama and relaxing. I was also saving cash for cars and cat food. When I saw that I could use PayPal, I said, OK, 1 pack can be bought and then I looked at my account and decided that a second pack would be in the budget and after more math decided that 2 were possible but I would only buy 2 to start  with and if I pulled a redeemable, I could buy the 3rd.
For saying I would sit this out I now was a liar and a fiend, here we go... I bought 2 packs and was not happy, now I completely forgot about the different categories of cars, they changed a little since the last few drops. I looked over my cars and the first pack was Uncommon, Common and Rare. The Second pack was the same except instead of the Rare, it was Super Rare... I was bummed, it looked as if I did not score, I clicked on the Rare and it was a "no" car so I was shagged. I said I wouldn't participate, I did and now i felt like the last couple of drops had good company... Then I was, WTF is a Super Rare? Once I clicked it I saw the "yes" on redeemable and then I remembered the name of the category changing. I bought a 3rd pack and only a Rare was in that one, so 1 out of 3, ain't bad...


No comments:

Post a Comment