Thursday, December 29, 2022

FedEx Is A Sh*t Show

 My 2 ground shipments that are beating the 2 Day package are now divorced... They both arrived in the hub where my packages are sorted for delivery and 1 was sent about 100 miles away to yet another hub... 

Out of 3 shipments, I might get 1 today...

Each FedEx package requires hours of attention, then when things are awry, more time is consumed in dealing with a shit show circus, acting as a delivery outfit. Yesterday I spent 3 hours on the 2 Day package that has taken 6 days to arrive, today I can add 1 hour to that. The ground shipment now 100 miles away, had 45 minutes devoted to its existence. 

Depending on the days events, I will consider saying f-it to the RLC and mail in cars next year, buying off eBay is more expensive, however 99% of those purchases come via USPS and I can autopilot those deliveries and only have to battle the mail box thieves. Stressing over deliveries has gotten old, fast...




No comments:

Post a Comment