Wednesday, December 28, 2022

FedEx Is Incapable Of Doing A Job

I was a shipper for many years at 2 motorcycle shops and currently running 2 online stores and I ship frequently. FedEx encounters disasters that no other shipping company experiences or is able to work through. If there is an excuse to delay your package, FedEx will have it ready. I made a Mattel Creations purchase a couple of months back and the shipping was f-ed up and I was stuck paying for FedEx 2 day shipping... 

They are 3 days late at this point and no scheduled delivery date available. FedEx is shit, period... Checking on 2 other FedEx deliveries and the ground shipments are just as screwed up. A package shipped 2 days after another will arrive first. Of course...

I got a notification that my package was in fact out for delivery around 11AM... 3PM now...




I pretty much sit by the front door when I know I have to deal with the clowns of FedEx and when I saw this alert, I lit up like a Christmas tree in July with 1 match... When the FedEx person on the phone told me the driver claims that my address is unsuitable for delivery, I went stage 3 rocket...

So I check on my 2 FedEx ground shipments, they are due tomorrow, both in the same facility. Ground VS 2 Day FedEx... Who will win? It is worth noting that both of the ground shipments were picked up by FedEx before the 2 Day package, by 1 and 2 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment