Monday, August 12, 2024

Wally World, The Gods And Yellow Mini Crates

 I had to meet up with a friend on Sunday and we chose Wally World as we both needed item's we could score there, plastic mini crates for cars was my mission and this WW has been crap for scores so I gave up long ago even looking on a regular basis for mainlines. However this trip I felt the gods pulling me to the aisle and the mainlines were toast, the Mystery cars I left alone, there was 1 other guy down a few feet where the Premiums are, in his hand a box with the HW logo on it, but it was too far to see what it was. I walked that direction and then I saw some Car Culture items dangling about and a single display pack of GReddy decorated cars, so I snatched it like the last taco on a plate. I was jazzed and that guy had walked off and while I stood there double checking the cluttered peg droppings the same guy who had just been there walks back up and sets down another display pack, with BRE deco'ed Datsun 510 Wagon, 620 Pickup and Nissan Sentra! Hells yes! I had no idea these even existed and I scored 1 each for retail! The single largest Wally World haul in many moons!

No comments:

Post a Comment