Friday, August 2, 2024

FedEx, Again... Rant Time!

 

FedEx has a new service, Utter Shit is the new level of service and while it is cheaper than the Ground option, it is guaranteed to take up to 3 times longer and a greater chance of having something "negative" happen to your shipment. In order for my latest shipment to reach Los Angeles county where it was scanned as leaving(2 location scans, Commerce and Industry), my package had to roll right by the actual destination of delivery and through Orange County, after having been scanned in San Bernardino, which is about 27 minutes from where I am sitting now. The package was last scanned on the 24th of last month and is now hovering about somewhere in Los Angeles, more than an hour from here. Now I have to wait until the "delivery date"(LOOOOOL) has passed and then I can put a claim in...

I hate FedEx...

No comments:

Post a Comment