Thursday, October 26, 2023

Re-Visiting FedEx Destruction Or Face The Music Diecast Style


OK, when this came looking like this I said I would tackle it the next day and after looking inside I said f-it, time to do other stuff. Roughly 1/3rd of all Mattel Creations purchases and mail in cars, look like this upon delivery, with mail in cars also the target of thieves either on the sort line or delivery trucks. 93.7% of the time I suck it up and buy new protectors and move on. Recently FedEx delivered a package(Elite 64 Series Mustang) to my opened gate and placed it 9 feet from the street. My front porch is about 85 feet and a few inches from the road and a corner to the door to make matters even more hidden. So when said package was lifted from the yard, I contacted Mattel and was asked to confirm my address and a replacement would be sent. So I replied and the following I received a message that I had been refunded instead due to inventory...
I noticed a couple of days a go the Elite 64 Series Mustang was still up for sale... 
I will suck this up like a good consumer and when Mattel has protectors back in stock, I will order extras, like a dandy consumer, knowing I have 15+ cars that need them and more will likely be coming like this, in the future...







 

No comments:

Post a Comment