Friday, September 22, 2023

The #13 Black Garage Pro/Am Team Gets Smoked!


             






   

   The numbers speak for themselves, however the Pro car was an under performer, being outshined by the Am car in each race. As long as it was on it's wheels of course. As a rookie, I am learning race by race, my next entry the Volkswagen Caddy for the MCM Mini Truck Madness Tournament is already near the race weight limit by 8g. The bed cover might be good for 1g, so a chance I can find more bulk. This mod car will be taken apart, re-assembled and as soon as I get a test track up, I can get a better idea of what I am doing right VS wrong. Weight and axles! I was more bummed out on the last race, the Lancer Evo and LBWK 35GT-RR were both built around the same time and I should have gutted the Nissan for more weight. Will I be looking for another 8g? Yes, I will try to nail the 60g limit.
Congratulations to Bathurst Diecast Racing, give their Youtube channel a visit as they have one very trick outdoor race track!



No comments:

Post a Comment