Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Hot Wheels id Lights Up

Since the Hot Wheels id became Android friendly I have had it on my phone and have been playing the game and advancing with the free Boneshaker and 2 unlocked cars, the Tesla S and Howlin' Heat, actually I have yet to "drive" the Tesla, so it has 0 on the odometer. While I have enjoyed the game, the scan button was never lit up and I was not able to scan any of the cars I have purchased. Until now...
About mid-day I kicked it in front of a fan and turned the game on and to my surprise the scan button was there and I grabbed my '70 Dodge Charger R/T, scanned it and what a beast it is, a scanned car requires no "boost" action in game play, they are simply monsters compared to the stock Boneshaker or any unlocked car for that matter. I like seeing the miles racked up and now I look forward to getting the track and running a couple of cars for the miles of it. The graphics are cool and until we get FPV on HW's, this is about as close as we can get for the time being. Scanning your car and then racing it in a game is pretty damn cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment