Wednesday, November 8, 2023

The Volkswagen Caddy Came To Race!


 Where do I start? It has been a very sharp learning curve, swimming with the sharks you have to adapt and survive in order to win. I won't be moving on to the big show, however I did not get smoked trying. I had 2 heats in this LCQ and the first heat I did the business in style, winning the first 2 races and finishing 2nd in the third. 

The next heat put me in with D Man from Beaverworx Racing and Speedball Herman from Gravity Throttle Racing and the first race was a dreaded DNF...

I would DNF in the first race, win the second race and get a 2nd place in the third. The single DNF took all hope away and I would have needed Speedball Herman to DNF in order to have a slight chance, only slight...

And this is how it finished in the end... A 2nd place in the LCQ will not make the cut, I was not blown out and I went down fighting. Getting beat by some of the biggest names in diecast racing is prestige unto itself and no better way to learn...


No comments:

Post a Comment