Sunday, November 5, 2023

MCM Minitruck Madness LCQ 2 On The Horizon - My Thoughts As A Rookie Car Builder

   

LCQ1is done! A few fast guys were in the first LCQ and JA Almighty moves on, the Black Garage Volkswagen Caddy will be in the second LCQ and I feel good on paper as I qualified faster than most if not all of the trucks in this mix. If I make the next 2 LCQ heats, I will move on. I am happy with the truck build and moving on is possible, I just need to roll faster than the other guys...

This truck is near the weight limit, has fixed and polished axles with graphite, wheels scrubbed in, wheel wells ground to eliminate interference under g's. It was the best build so far in terms of applying all of the aspects necessary to compete with a modified car. I am ready for the next LCQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment