Monday, October 21, 2019

Kroger Exclusives, GameStop Collectors Day

Today while out on the road I scored a couple of the Kroger exclusives from the Q case dumps you might be finding at stores near you during this mail in promotion, the Range Rover Velar and the Custom '56 Ford Truck, both are ones I had passed up on previously and then had to hunt a month later. I should have grabbed them when I seen them the first time, but for whatever reason I put cars back then get home and ask myself "why did I do that"?
After checking on Target on the way home from the days road trip I stopped in at my local GameStop and I spoke with Michael there and he confirmed the event was happening at the store on November 2nd as scheduled. We talked for a few minutes and I offered some suggestions like stock a few more cars, they sell themselves and maybe open an hour early to get tickets passed out, he said to check back for more details.
I am looking forward to this event and will be ready to hunt on November 2nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment