Monday, October 14, 2019

No Collectors Day, No Convention, No Worries

 
Besides scoring the Bugatti Chiron, the Animated Series Batmobile Treasure Hunt and the Morris Mini Super Treasure Hunt, I nailed down the 442 Oldsmobile and Baja Bug to complete the Rally Series set, along with a couple of Hummer's from the Fast and Furious Off-Road series. The gods were smiling today!
I don't know if I will ever see the convention in my lifetime, however days like this make up for what I cannot do. The price of joining the Convention newsletter and tickets would mean I could maybe buy a car or 2. Maybe.
Today I had 3 cases to pop, 2 had some real nice stuff, 1 was so-so, but the fun of liberating cases was like a personal Collectors Day and those I will really miss a lot...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment