Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Gaslands... Here I Come!

Today a YouTube creator, Wittle Goblin, was doimg a kit bashing/hangout live stream and the last time she did this I started working on a Gaslands type car, possibly to run in a Final Fantasy race. I kept the wheels as is, dressed up the fronts and added detail to the rears. I also made it a point not to drill this car, as a challenge to myself in a way. On today's live stream, she was doing her own Gaslands cars, so I picked up where I left off!




 She was adding guns to her rides and a couple of Gaslands channels I watch are always doing that, so I had to come up with my own. I went the trash bash way and now I just need to finish painting it. I used an allergy capsule blister with a thin or tiny straw going into it, instant gun pod! 







No comments:

Post a Comment