Saturday, April 1, 2023

A Mod In Hot Wheels Discord Brings Hurt Feelings To The World Or Butthurt In Discord

  April Fools humor takes me down for 6 days and so many hours in Discord! I am in jail for humor typical on April Fools Day! Nothing obscene, nothing rude! In fact, another mod replied in kind to me, using the very same humor and the mod who jailed me liked his comment! The petty nature of some is a bit overwhelming for them it seems, hypocrisy is their cloak of invisibility. Nothing was deleted or removed, just a 7 day ban over being butt hurt. April Fools hurt a mod! Posting the screenshots later...




So what made this mod go nuts to ban me? Another collector said it could have been the GIF of the kid or me calling people "clowns", yet neither were removed. The GIF is offered through the add functions on Discord, they really cannot be sad over something they offer to users. It boils down to butt hurt. Because if it were the "family" atmosphere, had I posted a pic of a guy with a pair of lady's legs over my shoulders would I have been banned? The mod who gave me the raw can post stuff like that. Butthurt over April Fools!!!


The look on your face when your mom says you have a zit on your chin...

No comments:

Post a Comment