Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Dollar-Ish Tree Storage Score

 


I was out hunting at my little circle of not so secret locations and struck out on cars and discovered these Turbo Wheels brand storage containers made for 1/64 scale cars and other things that size. Lightweight plastic, double hinged with a single latch with built in connectors top and bottom to connect to each other. They are drilled for wall hanging too. These storage containers can be used flat and I use Sterilite plastic mini crates to store cars and these fit perfectly for easy storage. 4 storage boxes fit standing up, however this prevents the mini crate from stacking, 3 storage boxes fit flat and stacking is excellent. 

Priced around $1.25, they hold 6 cars and if you want, the inner dividers can be removed to do modifications if so desired. They look better in person VS the pictures, far more clear to view the cars, my lighting does not show that. Will I buy more? Hell yes! Total score and I don't mind the limited number of cars per container, as they fit perfectly into mini crates that I already use. Score x2. 









No comments:

Post a Comment