Wednesday, June 29, 2022

RLC Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO - Safe At Home


I share the same physical address as a residence around the corner from me and I always get packages that belong to them, so i am used to taking them over to keep the delivery gods happy. Well today was my turn for mailbox sadness and I kept positive thoughts that these neighbors got the car. If the Postal worker feels the box is too big for the mail area, they will use the parcel box with the key put where your mail goes. Seeing no key it was one of 2 options, the neighbor with the same address got the car or the key for the parcel locker went into a random neighbors box. 
I walked outside to see if by chance it had been brought back and as I reached the top of my driveway, up drives my neighbor with my car, perfect timing that only the gods could arrange. 
The Skyline GT-R NISMO edition is sweet and I am glad my neighbors are good people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment