Friday, April 29, 2022

Hot Wheels Nissan 350Z - Rescue/Custom


At the beginning of this blog adventure are a picture or 3 of this, it has been a couple of years to say the least and it has a bit of a story to it coming into my possession. 
While working as a security guard in a bar I noticed a party of 3 at the bar in front of the on duty bartender and 2 guys were talking with a lady who was handling the car which appeared to be tethered to a keychain thing and they had been in the bar, for a while. The bartender stopped me as I handled my indoor tasks and says, keep an eye on these guys" and I reply, "if anything goes down, I want the car" and he looks at me like I am kidding and turns to see it in the lady's hand. He shakes his head and says OK and I carry on. About 20 minutes later the 2 guys are arguing out the door with the lady in tow and the car is on the bar.
I walk out to see them leaving, car in my hand and off they go, the bartender walks out and asks, "did you get the car"? Smiling I pulled the car out from under my bar towel to verify that it was a Hot Wheels brand car and I was stoked to see the flame! The car had been drilled through the grill and area just below the oil cooler and used as a keychain, with no key(s) attached. The Nissan 350Z had some roof and pillar damage, worn paint and drill holes from a servitude of bondage. Now the car is finally getting its makeover the next couple of weeks after all of this time. 
Wheels need to be ordered and the body stripped down, rear pillars came "loose" from fixing the tweek in the roof and holes in the rear where the wing was, the interior needs detail and the glass needs some love. Then i must decide on paint...


No comments:

Post a Comment