Monday, October 5, 2020

Let's Get Back To Collecting 2

It has been some time since I last posted after hitting some hunting spots, it has been a downer the last few months, money tight and long lines. This year has not been the best, however being able to finally go hunting has been fun and yes I did hunt some the last few months, however shelves have been bare and cases delayed here and there. I have seen some other more recently, in fact I got busted a week or so a go while pallet raiding a Walmart with another collector, that was fun. Today I decided to hit Krogers and made my first buy for their mail in car, scoring a Bone Shaker id car in the process, while I had my mom on the phone even! She has never been hunting before and we had grear luck, I will be stalking another Krogers as well, that van looks pretty good and I might need 2. If only the stores would get more Team Transport sets, I have having to pay eBay prices for items I normally find on the pegs. Let's hope things get back to as normal as possible so that we can hunt more and maybe get a Legends event again, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment