Saturday, October 20, 2018

Kday Haul With Some Help From Walgreens

I scored some good stuffs today at the Kmart Hot Wheels Collector Day event and on the way there I stopped in at Walgreens for some cash, not wanting to waste a hunting moment I strolled over to find 5 '69 Coronet Superbee Walgreens exclusives, I grabbed up the stash and rocked on over to Kmart to get with a group of about 50 collectors who were waiting for the cases to appear.
I think 2 people found the Cruella De Vil Super T-Hunt, more than a few Treasure Hunt Crate Racers were laying about, I grabbed a couple extras along with my haul of 20+ cars, a poster of the Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile mail in offer and I headed home for breakfast and some relaxation. Oh, I paid for the Batmobile shipping and handling too, mailing in the form on Monday!


 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment