Saturday, September 1, 2018

Operation Bone Shaker - Update

I really only keep up with the Mainline and Mystery Models of the Hot Wheels collection, so sometimes I miss cars released in the Stars and Stripes series or the 50th Anniversary Models(Black Card). So imagine the look on my face when I discovered the Bone Shaker today in the 50th Anniversary series, the memory overload of where I was last at and the time before that looking at the first car on the pegs and not looking behind it, had I only known...
Well, I made the decision to hunt online and I used strict reason to make my purchase, only pay the standard retail and shipping is based on driving a full size pick up with V6 looking for this model in a 20 square mile radius.
It will be at my house on the 8th of September...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment