Sunday, May 29, 2022

Got Video?

 Recently I was on YouTube and one of the many Hot Wheels influencer types was on and starting a live video so I joined in on the conversation in the chat and the person doing the live thing mentioned my name for my comment made, which was not negative in any way mind you and he immediately notes I have no videos and 2 followers. I was a bit shocked as this has never occurred to me before and it felt awkward in a way, so I bailed on the live thing and went about my evening. I don't know what I can offer for content on YouTube, my customs are not Diecast Resurrection or Jakarta Diecast Project level, so nobody is going to tune in for less than that. Hot Wheels do not sponsor me and cases are few and very far apart, so the unboxing thing is lamed up. I cannot offer the racing aspect like 3D Botmaker does, no way. I also do not get the sensitive intel needed to do scoops, another angle needed to gain viewers. 
Will I be making videos or not, what is this rant all about? I cannot answer these questions as I simply do not have the ability to do so. I know it sounds a bit vague and shallow, however that is my intention, the dark side of collecting is an abyss...

No comments:

Post a Comment