Thursday, May 2, 2019

Treasure Hunt And Zamac Scores From Food 4 Less

I went into Walgreens this weekend doing some casual hunting and upon inquiring about new stock the lady manager alerted me to a dump bin at Food 4 Less, which according to her had been sitting there a week. Knowing it was most likely picked through I headed over anyways and was surprised to find an E case Treasure Hunt and a couple of Zamac cars. I paid for the booty and off I went to yet another Food 4 Less in the area.
The second Food 4 Less had zero Treasures or Supers but a few more Zamac's and some premium models like the Disney series and Car Culture models. I grabbed a Skyline and VW from each series along with the mainline scores and off I went back to the home for some righteous breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment